Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Modeling Bio - Emily Reynolds


I’m full of energy and passion for both the fitness and modeling industries. That’s why fitness modeling is such a great fit; it gives me one more avenue to inspire men and women on their path to ultimate health, wellness and fitness.


As a model and fitness personality, I take my job very seriously. Because it’s not just work to me, it’s a lifestyle. I eat, breathe and (if I have time) sleep “fitness and health.” I take this passion with me to every photo shoot, commercial and job I accept. 



I like to think of myself as more than “just a model.” Instead, I intend to be a role model.



As a fitness personality, I’ve worked very hard at my success and it’s only the tip of the iceberg. In 2009, I began modeling soon after my first figure competition. Since then, I’ve been fortunate enough to work with some really great companies on some very fun projects related to fitness and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment