Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Testimonial: Tracy Allen


When I first met Gina, I was excited about working together. Having followed her career in fitness I was inspired! I first went to Gina for some coaching on my posing about 4 weeks out from competing in a show. She not only helped me feel more at ease on stage with my presentation but gave me some guidance with my diet.
I was amazed at the results I had by the day of the show. Shortly after I decided to sign up with Gina for her 12 week prep for my next show. Gina is always available to chat, email or text when ever I had any questions or was just needing a little pep talk. I loved the variety in my diet plan which changed weekly and also my workout routine kept me moving forward in the right direction.
I could never imagined that I would achieve such changes mentally and with my physique during my time following Gina’s program. Her positive outlook and calming nature helped me feel more of a balance with my fitness lifestyle and my family, being a mom of 2 young boys. It’s not all about the 12 week program to compete but the changes that I have made now become permanent in my lifestyle… Thank you Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment